Altrincham & Salford
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed qualified nursery practitioner who has good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and a passion for caring for young children. The candidate must have experience of a managerial role within a childcare setting as they will be required to support the nursery manager and manage the nursery in their absence.
This post is full time and a full induction will be given.
Duties will include:
- Caring for children 0 – 5 years
- Create a safe, stimulating and exciting environment
- Promoting/modelling positive social skills at mealtimes/ feeding the children and supervising.
- Plan, observe and organise activities.
- To build positive parent/staff/child relationships.
- Safeguarding children.
- Respond to children’s individual needs.
- To work as part of a team.
- Use of own initiative.
- Have an awareness of health and safety.
- Ensure professionalism at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Adhering to company policy and procedures.
Applicants must have a genuine passion for working with children and must be committed to joining our outstanding nursery team.
Successful applicants are require to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by the applicant.
Job Type: Full-time
- Childcare: 5 years (Required)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Diploma of Higher Education (Required)
- Level 3 in childcare (Required)