Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner
Our clients nursery is looking for a Level 2 or 3 Practitioner to join their nursery team. The successful nursery nurse will be dedicated to providing high levels of childcare
The nursery has successfully developed into one of Cheshire’s leading day nurseries through the experience and dedication of management and staff skills.
You must have a full and relevant Early Years Childcare and Education qualification at level 2 or above. (e.g. NNEB Certificate/diploma, NVQ 2, CACHE level)
Previous experience working in a baby room is desirable but not essential for the role.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each child feels welcome and loved within the nursery
- Undertaking key-worker trackers
- Individual learning plans
- Planning appropriately for children using the EYFS framework
- Observing, supporting, and extending children’s learning
- Maintaining accurate and effective children’s records
- Working in partnership with parents/carers
- Following and understanding Safeguarding Procedures and ensuring that children are kept safe.
- Participate and part-take in training available and in-house training.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and provide suitable references.
The salary is competitive and will be discussed on interview. It will depend on experience and qualifications.