Early Years Recruitment are URGENTLY looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years Practitioners to join their growing database to work on a supply basis as bank staff for a variety of childcare settings.
We have been established for 19 years and as a leading provider we’re lucky to work with a selection of fantastic private day nurseries / organisations and school-based nurseries / preschools. It would be advantageous if you were a car driver, but not essential many settings are easily accessible via public transport.
Our clients rely on us to ensure they are always compliant with OFSTED regulations of staff to child ratios. As a member of our team, you can be offered flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and commitments ranging from a couple of hours a week to full five-day weeks. The posts are temporary (with a view to permanent) and there is no guarantee of work BUT supply work will give you experience of working in different settings.
You will be required to provide general support within a nursery setting, being responsible for the care and safeguarding of the children. You will be involved in daily activities with the children, helping set up and plan stimulating activities for the children. You may be required from time to time to carry out observations on the children and report back to key workers. All applicants will be subject to DBS and referencing checks.
To be considered for this role:
- Qualified in Early Years/Childcare (minimum Level 2)
- Recent and relevant experience within a childcare setting
- Awareness of the EYFS and be able to follow this to plan and observe the children.
- You must be able to work well as part of a team.
- You will need to be creative to provide a stimulating environment for the children in your care.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and professional attitude
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent rates of pay depending on qualifications / experience.
- Opportunity to build up relationships with local nurseries enabling candidates to return to familiar childcare settings and progress their career.
- Ongoing one to one support with a personal dedicated consultant who will look after your work requirements.
- Recommend a friend scheme for £150 vouchers.
|Job Category||full-time, Part Time, Permanent, Supply, Temporary|