CALLING ALL NURSERY NURSES!!
IMMEDIATE WORK AVAILABLE!!
NEW EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES!!
Now the COVID restrictions are lifting we our busier than ever and have lots of work available. The work ranges from: full time / part time / odd days / ad-hoc hours to suit your needs and lifestyle / opportunity to work around your studies with the BEST rates of pay.
As long as you hold a qualification in Early Years / Childcare level 2/3 or above and have experience with Early Years we want to hear from you. We have work on a daily basis for nursery nurses with competitive rates of pay in friendly nurseries. The opportunity to show off your skills and potentially secure permanent roles within a variety of different settings.
Duties will include providing play and learning opportunities for all children and to maintain a safe and stimulating environment as well as assisting staff with general nursery duties.
Are you confident working with babies and young children? Do you possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework? Have the ability to enhance and develop children’s learning through play? If the answer is YES then contact us today!
The ideal candidate should be available for an immediate start and with our advice and guidance be able to travel to local nurseries / preschools etc. You will require an enhanced DBS check that is on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one.
Don’t delay call today on 0161 833 0300 or email your C.V. to email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Early Years Recruitment are URGENTLY looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years Practitioners to join their growing database to work on a supply basis as bank staff for a variety of childcare settings.
We have been established for 19 years and as a leading provider we’re lucky to work with a selection of fantastic private day nurseries / organisations and school-based nurseries / preschools. It would be advantageous if you were a car driver, but not essential many settings are easily accessible via public transport.
Our clients rely on us to ensure they are always compliant with OFSTED regulations of staff to child ratios. As a member of our team, you can be offered flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle and commitments ranging from a couple of hours a week to full five-day weeks. The posts are temporary (with a view to permanent) and there is no guarantee of work BUT supply work will give you experience of working in different settings.
You will be required to provide general support within a nursery setting, being responsible for the care and safeguarding of the children. You will be involved in daily activities with the children, helping set up and plan stimulating activities for the children. You may be required from time to time to carry out observations on the children and report back to key workers. All applicants will be subject to DBS and referencing checks.
To be considered for this role:
- Qualified in Early Years/Childcare (minimum Level 2)
- Recent and relevant experience within a childcare setting
- Awareness of the EYFS and be able to follow this to plan and observe the children.
- You must be able to work well as part of a team.
- You will need to be creative to provide a stimulating environment for the children in your care.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and professional attitude
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent rates of pay depending on qualifications / experience.
- Opportunity to build up relationships with local nurseries enabling candidates to return to familiar childcare settings and progress their career.
- Ongoing one to one support with a personal dedicated consultant who will look after your work requirements.
- Recommend a friend scheme for £150 vouchers.