We are looking for Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioners for our client in the Castleton Area of Rochdale.
You must have………….
- Minimum qualification: Level 3 certificate in Childcare.
- A full and relevant Childcare qualification, not Health and social care
- Have sound knowledge of the EYFS and be able to put this into practice in order to plan, evaluate and assess to meet children’s needs
- A passion for providing high quality care and education for our youngest children.
- Have experience in working in a childcare setting and be able to work well as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative.
- Have excellent attendance and timekeeping skills, which are both essential to providing consistent care and forming positive relationships.
- Good literacy skills in order to complete children’s daily records and be computer literate in order to complete observations online.
- Be able to communicate well with parents and families from a variety of cultures and backgrounds .
If you believe you meet the above criteria, contact us for more information, where you will further develop your career, in a happy, friendly, caring environment as you flourish, both personally and professionally
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000.00 to £17,000.00 /year
- Warm, friendly work environment
- Competitive salary, negotiable
- Free parking
- Real opportunities for career progression
- Paid training days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,000.00 to £17,500.00 /year
- Childcare: 3 years (Preferred)
- First Aid (Preferred)
- Level 3 Certifcate in Childcare (Required)